I worked on an enterprise NAS (Network Attached Storage) department to build on-premises hyper-converged infrastructure solutions. Areas I focused on are enterprise storage, SMB/CIFS file sharing, virtualization, high availability and DevOps.
- Associate DevOps Engineer at Vantage FX, Sydney, Australia (Feb 2020 - Present)
- Software Engineer at QNAP Systems, Taipei, Taiwan (Nov 2015 - Apr 2019)
- Virtualization and Container Orchestration: oVirt, Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS
- Automation & CI/CD: Bash scripting, Jenkins, Ansible
- Database Administration: PostgreSQL, repmgr (streaming replication and HA for PostgreSQL)
- File Sharing: Samba server (with Active Directory integration), NFS, wireshark, tshark
- Performance measurement: Iometer, fio, iperf
- HA and Clustering: Keepalived, GlusterFS
- Programming and other primitives: C, Python, Git, OpenAPI Specification 2.0, Swagger UI
My master’s thesis is a digital watermark scheme, regarding using cryptographic tools to insert unforgeable and subject-related watermark into a 2-D grayscale image to resolve the copyright ownership dispute under adversarial watermark removal attacks.
My advisor is Prof. Pei-Yih Ting (丁培毅).